Friday, July 15, 2005

The Bloggable Brody in Review I

As this blog is coming up on its one hundredth day, I wanted to review its progress. All in all, it has turned out better than I expected. Just as intended, I have infrequently published a mix of posts about both me and topics that interest me -- though I should note that I'm publishing less infrequently than some other bloggers that I follow. I have found writing to be a rewarding experience that sharpens my thinking about important subjects. What do you think? Is there something more/less that you'd like from the bloggable brody? Have there been particular posts that you've enjoyed more than others?

2 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

Maybe your brand would be more professional if you got rid of those "Edit-Me" links. That shit's for amateurs, yo...

Mon Jul 18, 09:55:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Jason said...

Oh shit! I forgot to redo the links when I got AdSense up and running! Good eyes, avid blog reader!

Mon Jul 18, 07:35:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home