Wednesday, June 15, 2005

God Help Me

when I have to get a day job for real. I was good the first two days this week, but couldn't sleep last night and didn't make it into the office until three today. THREE!

I came in unshaven with big bags under my eyes, and with my trousers hanging a bit because I was never able to get my belt back from Esther. I got predictable ribbing from my temporary coworkers (Late night last night? Miami beach get a little wild? Oye! El esta aqui!). I walked in to see RD working at the conference table/my temporary desk. He wasn't supposed to be in until tomorrow but cut his Hawaii vacation short because 'Hawaii is awful'. We talked about the project for a couple of hours. Fortunately RD was jetlagged, so we were more or less at the same level of coherency.

I couldn't even make it a week getting to the office on time. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home