Sunday, May 29, 2005

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go

I pulled into a BP station yesterday to get gas for my Mazda. The thing is, the pump handle was jammed: it took some finagling to get it going, and when the tank was full the handle didn't snap back enough to trigger the computer to complete the sale (although it did stop pumping gas). I tried to fix the situation but squeezed the handle a little too tightly and shot a stream of gas across the station lot. And damn, I really zoolandered my car. The worst part is I left the driver's side door open, so the inside of the door took most of the gas. The interior reeks.

No metaphors here, just the straight, honest truth. It's been a long couple of weeks..

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I guess that means no making out with girls in your car, unless their favorite smell is gasoline. I actually knew quite a few girls in San Diego who loved the smell of gasoline (who knew it was such a refreshing scent?) so maybe you'll get lucky.

Mon May 30, 11:40:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home