Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Fu Manchu

For a long time I had patchy spots at the sides of my lips, around my dimples, where my facial hair didn't grow evenly. In the past year, though, it started to fill in. Now I'm finally able to live out my dream: a kick-ass fu manchu mustache, the kind with sides that grow down towards the chin. The kind that says DANGEROUS. I've been working on it for about a week.

If you're guessing that I look more like Freddy Mercury than Lee Van Cleef, you're probably right. But I'm sticking with it anyway. Mike and Heather's wedding here I come!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I'm banking that your mustache is not the type that says, "Dangerous", but rather, "I'll see you at the Bike Stop".

Wed May 11, 08:38:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

Jason! Facial hair is always a bad idea. Always.

However, you intrigue me, and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Wed May 11, 09:29:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked
on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
and from now on every time a comment is added I get 4 emails
with the same comment. There has to be a means you are able
to remove me from that service? Kudos!

Look into my web page - how to install cccam on dreambox 800 hd

Mon May 06, 11:28:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home