Friday, October 21, 2005

Russian proposal spam

I just got this email through Friendster. The capitalization is the best part...


I searched here for you very long and already thought, that was not existing for I suitable person. But when I saw your profile, me At once it became interesting and that it in my heart has pricked. I thought, That it - the mark from above also has decided to write to you this letter...

My name - Maria. I still very young, but very much restriction of the girl. Life of me checked up very much and now I write you this letter. Who knows, what with us will be tomorrow? But I want to get acquainted with you and Is simple to continue a stream of life. I very lonely girl also search for the same The lonely person who will steal my heart and will open for me doors In heart. My very serious purposes. I believe in love in, and I believe this The love always will spend fortunately and to creation fine families. Certainly, the love may bring and is torn, but I want it, these tears were only Tears of happiness. Probably you may represent me happiness, and I shall answer you The same happiness. I have chosen you from a set of people because you seem to me such person, With which it is possible to continue edge of light and to not be afraid for life. You seem To me very interesting and very clever person. I think, that you have feeling The humour and with you it will be never boring. The same as well as with me...

I shall look forward to hearing from you very much. Please, write to me on mine e-mail: [I deleted this] I necessarily shall answer you, and I shall inform more about me directly, and also I shall send Photos. I have made a choice and it - YOU. Now you make a choice and Do not leave my letter without the answer. Will entrust to heart, and listen only Directly.

Have good time of days, it is sincere and with
the big interest, to you - Maria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home