Monday, August 15, 2005

Four Brothers

Anotherbrody and I saw Four Brothers last night. Anotherbrody found the plot tiresome, reminiscent of trite TV crime dramas like Cold Case that seem to involve an endless string of police interviews. But I liked the movie. It's a good entry in the modern cowboy genre, where the protagonists take justice into their own hands.

We also both saw The Island separately within the past week. (You might have seen adverts for this one right here on bloggable brody.) I liked it overall but, again, anotherbrody didn't. But then I'm the cinema optimist of the family...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Island -- I guess it passes for entertaining summer fair. The plot is a mess, but not nearly as bad as Battlefield Earth. Overall, I'd say its worth seeing if you want something mindless.

Its a little strange blog-commenting when you're sitting 3 computers down.

-- "Anotherbrody"

Mon Aug 15, 03:07:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home