Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A bloggable update

The way our qualifying exams work, your committee gives you three questions to write over three days. A couple of days after submitting your written exam, you meet with the committee for an oral defense. I'm in the pre-orals purgatory stage, and can't help but feel nervous. I'm fine! I'm in trouble! I'm fine! I'm in trouble!

Really I'm fine. No problem. But still, I can't help but feel nervous. Its a gut reaction. I meet with my committee Thursday morning. It should be a good conversation.

I've been meaning to send a couple of posts - one on a Sam Peckinpah film and another on how I'm set to win my fantasy football league, but y'all'll have to wait with baited breath until this weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

USM - Cancel "London consultant" appointment
Yesterday , I commended Universiti Sains Malaysia Vice Chancellor Prof Datuk Dzulkifli Abdul Razak for taking a more realistic approach than the Vice Chancellor of University of Malaya Prof.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

Wed Nov 09, 12:43:00 AM CST  
Blogger ninequince said...

How can you possibly be set to win the fantasy football league?

Wed Nov 09, 10:51:00 AM CST  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

HAHAHAHAHA. Jason, you slay me.

Fri Nov 11, 12:28:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home